About Bin Qutab Foundation
Bin Qutab Foundation (BQF) was incorporated as not for profit, civil society organization, June 12, 2007 under section 42 of the Companies Ordinance, 1984 vide registration number 0061555. The institution is the brain child of its visionary leader and a successful businessman - Mr. Bashir Malik
The foundation was set up by Bin Qutub Group to help the less fortunate segment of the society. The main objective of the foundation is to ensure healthy lives and promote wellbeing for all at all ages, which also articulated under United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (UN SDG 3) agreed by member nations. We represent the civil society and we are determined to facilitate the Government of Pakistan in achieving the targets it has committed to under Goal 3.
Begum Noor Memorial Hospital - a state of the art 50 bed hospital - that is located at most rural area - Bhubhar in District Chakwal. The hospital is providing quality services in the fields of Mother Child Health Care including Gynaecology,Incubators for new born, OBS, 24/7 Emergency Services, Digital X-Ray with CSR System, 3 operation threatres, Minor OT, General Surgery, Pharmacy, Modern and hi-Tec Diagnostic Laboratory, Multi-Speciality OPD and Medical Consultants Services, various wards of Male, Female and Children, Dental Care, Dermatology, ENT, Eye, ECG, Ultrasound, Gastroenterology. Currently, ICU, NICU, Kidney Dialysis and Disabled Rehab would be available to serve within next 3 months. Apart from that we are also facilitating the patients through ambulance service and a shuttle service facilitating patients to come to the hospital from far flung areas,
We envision establishing 'easily replicable model healthcare institutions' to alleviate humankind from its suffering due to lack of quality and affordable health services, especially the underprivileged segment of society residing in rural areas, to restore their dignity with compassion.
We aim to restore hopes of the under-privileged rural population in health sector by providing equitable access to health care services by providing solutions to patients through high quality and highly responsive health care mechanism; a mechanism that is run through community participation, support through philanthropic contributions and through collaboration with the public sector.
Objectives of the Foundation
- " To aid, assist, set up, maintain, administer hospitals, nursing homes, mother and child health care centres, immunization and vaccination centres, family planning centres, diagnostic centres and eye health care treatment centres.
- " Provision of quality health facilities to unprivileged rural communities of District Chakwal at door step through establishment of a modern hospital furnished with state-of-the-art electro-medical equipment. It is an endeavour to assist the Government to improve health infrastructure in rural backward areas
- " Provisioning of preventive and curative primary/secondary health services, school health services and health education program in remote villages of Potohar region of Punjab Province, Pakistan
Comprehensive healthcare facilities are being provided through Begum Noor Memorial Hospital, also planned are 10 satellite community clinics and Welfare Centres. The health facilities are benefiting to over 3 million people living in the 100 kilometre radius of the hospital, especially the rural populations of Chakwal, Jhelum, Attock, Khushab and Rawalpindi.
The Hospital is on a branch road off GT Road, about 30 kilometres from main Sohawa - Chakwal road and around 50 kilometres from Motorway Balkasar Junction.
Other Projects of BQF
- Provision of Food Ration and Qurbani Meat during the occasions of Ramadan and Eid Ul Adha;
- RAHAT – Rural Accessible Healthcare through Advanced Telemedicine
- Provision of Water Filtration Plants
- Emergency Response
- Education Support
- Financial Assistance
- Research and Development Wing
Our Work tailored to United Nations Sustainable Development Goal:
- UN SDG 1: No Poverty
- UN SDG 2: Zero Hunger
- UN SDG 3: Good Health and Well Being
- UN SDG 4: Quality Education
- UN SDG 6: Clean Water and Sanitation
- UN SDG 10: Reduced Inequalities